Sunday, October 27, 2013

8,000 Views in 92 countries!

We have reached 8,000 views, in 92 countries and all U.S. states (plus Washington, D.C. and "unknown region"), except for South Dakota!  There has been a big uptick in viewing since mid-September.

Here's our current viewing list:

Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy,  Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, the U.K., the U.S.A., “Unknown Region,” Vietnam.

In the last 6 weeks, international viewership has risen by about 4%, from about 33% of the total views to 37%.  

This blog has been visited over 3,100 times.

DVD sets are still available for sale—see below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment